This website under license from Waterlogic Plc is managed and operated by Waterlogic International Limited by WLI (UK) Limited registered number 04051205 whose registered office is at 1 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1HN, UK (“the Operator”).
Eat Your Way Through Italy Purezza Competition Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: Eat Your Way Through Italy with Purezza Competition
Promoter: Waterlogic Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 64 126 087 509 of 15 Blue Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 ("Promoter").
Promotional Period: Start date: 29/04/19 at 09:00 am AEDT End date: 31/8/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over who are employed by a registered food and hospitality venue in Australia. A food and hospitality venue includes but is not limited to a restaurant, bar, café, winery, hotel, function centre, caterer, etc.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must book a consultation with a Purezza representative via one of the below methods:
After the booked consultation has taken place, the entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the final prize draw.
One (1) entry will also be given to any customer who installs a new Purezza system between 1 June 2019 – 31 July 2019.
Prize: There is one (1) prize available for one (1) winner of the final draw. The prize has a total value of $5,000. The prize includes:
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are not deemed valid at the time the entrant submits a request to book a Purezza consultation. Entries are deemed to be received at the time a Purezza representative confirms a booked consultation took place with the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its representatives are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of Waterlogic Australia and Billi Australia and any related entities are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
a) The Winner and their companion must travel on the same flights.
b) Spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, inroom charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
c) The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to persons or property, related to, or resulting from taking the prize. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, payments or expenditures as a result of the winner or their guest electing not to purchase travel insurance while participating in the prize.
d) The prize must be booked by 10 January 2020 and travel must be completed by 30 June 2020.
e) If the winner is unable or unwilling to book the prize by 10 January 2020, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not receive any alternative prize in lieu.
f) All aspects of the prize (including airfares and accommodation) are subject to availability and black-out periods may apply. Prize is not transferable, changeable, non-refundable or redeemable for cash. The prize is for the competition winner and their guest only; the prize cannot be handed/gifted/sold to a third party
g) All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months’ validity from the date of return. Any Visas (or fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of not meeting the requirements of the relevant authorities) will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
h) If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the date specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
i) The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
j) No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
k) If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
l) Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner
a) The draw will take place at Waterlogic Australia, 15 Blue Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 at 10:00 am AEST on 11/12/19 using computerised random selection.
b) The first valid entry drawn will be the winners of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) This competition is a game of chance.
e) The winners will be contacted by email and provided contact number within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners will be published at facebook.com/purezzaaustralia by 20/12/19. f) All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
9. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may publish the winner's name and venue.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. This includes the cancellation of the booked Purezza consultation or a failure to attend the booked Purezza consultation. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
14. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
15. The Promoter accepts responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
17. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33635